High-speed transfer at 450WPH contributes
to equipment throughput improvements
- Performs wafer replacement motion in sequence between one cassette and two stages in 8 seconds.
- Ideal for equipment that requires high-speed transfer, such as a sorter, diffusion furnace, etching device, or ion implanter.
- A wafer sensor/mapping sensor can be mounted.
General motion pattern
- Removes one unprocessed wafer from the FOUP.
- Moves to the front of the aligner.
- Replaces the unprocessed wafer with the aligned wafer.
- Moves to the equipment stage.
- Replaces the aligned wafer with the processed wafer.
- Moves to the front of the FOUP.
- Places the processed wafer into the FOUP.
Since the motion from Step 1 to 7 above can be performed at a rate of 8 seconds/cycle, the maximum number of wafers transferred per hour reaches 450, realizing 450WPH.
Advantages of introducing clean transfer robot ACTRANS
|Robot Type||4 axis Cylindrical Coordinate|
|Operation Range||X, A-axis||500mm|
|Max. Operation Speed||X, A-axis||1800mm/sec.|
|Operating Time||X, A-axis||0.5sec./500mm|
|Repeatability||XYZ direction ±0.1mm each|
|Payload||0.5kg/arm (including hand mass (E/E))|
|Cleanliness||ISO Class 3 (ISO-14644)|
|Facilities||Vacuum||-80kPag or less, 10NL/min|
|Power supply||3 Phases 200-230±10% VAC 15A|
|Humidity||70% or less (No condensation)|
※1 Transfer performance differs from the standard when options are added.
Q&A - Frequently Asked Questions -